You'll love cooking with your new copper cookware. No other metal cooks as well as copper. Copper is the best conductor of heat more then twice as good as aluminum and about 10 times better then stainless steel. The benefits of copper are that it conducts heat away from the pan instantly when the flame is reduced minimizing burning or over cooking. Copper heats the pans evenly with no hot spots on the bottom and no cool areas on the sides.
Additional description of Mauviel M250c cookware
- Heavy gauge 2.5mm pure red copper for even heating and superb heat control
- High polish copper exterior for easy cleaning and unmatched looks
- 18/10 Stainless Steel interior for easy cleaning plus nonreactive to acidic foods
- Cast Iron Handles for professional looks and comfort attached by heavy rivets for lifetime use.
Lifetime guarantee for non commercial use
▪ use low heat settings for best results copper heats faster then other metals and will over heat if treated the same. we recommend 1/2 the heat setting as you would use for aluminum and 1/4 the setting you used for stainless steel
▪ stainless steel will grab onto raw food it is best to let the food form a skin before stirring or turning
▪ do not heat pans without cooking oil or other liquids
▪ using high flash oils will get better results save your evoo for finishing the dish
▪ Mauviel pans are easy to clean with hot soapy water
▪ Your Mauviel copper pans will stay shiny new by avoiding all cleaning powders and inferior copper polishes that contain abrasives or bleaches
▪ Recommended polishes on the market are copperbrill, bistro,cobra and shadazzle these will not scratch polish quickly and vary in price
▪ stainless steel linings are easy to clean with any of the many commercial stainless steel products on the grocery shelves