15.75" x 12" x 3.35" 1.5mm tri ply construction
• 5 ply Construction - High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
• Pouring rims on all shapes - eliminates drips when pouring liquids.
- even heat distribution (fast, uniform, controlled cooking)
• Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
• Professional diameters and heights
- M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking
• Oven safe to 680° F. • Dishwasher safe.
• Each piece handcrafted in France by Mauviel - manufacturing cookware since 1830. • Lifetime guarantee
• Wash your new Mauviel pan before first use in hot soapy water and dry throughly
• Use low to medium heat settings for best results. This will help avoid food from sticking to pan
• If using gas the flame should only cover the bottom of the pot or pan and never reach up the sides
• Add salt after the water has boiled to avoid pitting the steel interior
• Use wood,plastic,silicon or nylon utensils to stir or handle foods inside your pans this will keep your pan from scratching
• Do not cut foods with any sharp tools while they are in the pan - use an instant read thermometer instead
• Mauviel pans are easy to clean by soaking in hot soapy water for a few minutes always dry throughly to avoid staining
• Overheated pans may discolor the bottom with blue or brown staining and can be remedied with a good cleaning powder such as Bar Keepers Friend or baking powder and water in a paste form
• Do not use steel wool or any cleaner containing chlorine bleach to clean your pan
• Your Mauviel pan comes with a high polish exterior for best results use "Inobrill" for cleaning the stainless steel exterior and interior surfaces