• Manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
• Curved Bolster – cut with improved precision, safety and comfort.
• Full Edge Utility – the whole length of the blade can be used for cutting
and chopping. The edge can be sharpened in full from bolster to tip.
• Eastern or Western Style Cutting – the bolster supports classic Western
circular or rocking cuts and Asian chopping cuts.
• Optimized Blade Shape – reduces hand and wrist stress and improves
• Exceptional Durability – ZWILLING special formula steel and polymer
handles ensure you will be able to share these knives with another
• SIGMAFORGE® knife. Made from one single piece of exclusive No-Stain
• FRIODUR® , ice-hardened. Starts sharper, stays sharper longer
and has superior resilience.
• SIGMAFORGE® + FRIODUR® + ZWILLING Special
Formula Steel =
• 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention.
• Exceptional durability, corrosion resistance and toughness .
• Precise lasers are used to ensure optimal blade angles + hand polishing =
• Spine corners are hand-smoothed for comfort.
• Classic 3-rivet handle fits in any kitchen.
• Dishwasher safe
• Robust and virtually indestructible!
• Lifetime warranty
Pro 4" Paring
Pro 8" Bread
Pro 8" Chefs
Pro 6" Slicer
ZWILLING® Pro knives are honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans.
The laser controlled edge is incredibly sharp from the first use, and remains
sharper longer. The entire length of the blade can be used for cutting and
chopping and the edge can be sharpened in full from the bolster to tip.
ZWILLING’s FRIODUR®, ice-hardening technique results
in a harder, sharper blade that will NOT STAIN nor chip.
The blade is made of proprietary special formula German
steel that has been perfected over 280 years.
After exhaustive study of cutting techniques the traditional
blade shape was optimized in subtle yet impactful ways.
Years of work culminated in the ZWILLING wedge geometry
that improves comfort and cutting technique.
Since 1731, the famous ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS logo
has meant superior quality to professional chefs and
serious cooks worldwide. ZWILLING® Pro is made
in Solingen, Germany.
Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of steel using
ZWILLING’s SIGMAFORGE process. The result is an
exceptionally hard, balanced and flexible blade.
The curved bolster, conceived in Italy by famed designer Matteo Thun, is
meant to be an extension of the hand. Holding a knife correctly is a key to
precision, safety and comfort. The ZWILLING curved bolster supports the perfect
professional grip with thumb and index finger on the blade. Promoting correct
hand-position means you can chop for two or for a crowd without hand-fatigue.
The curved bolster supports both classic Western circular or rocking cuts and
Asian chopping style cuts.
TRIPLE RIVETED HANDLE
Durable, strong, smooth and comfortable, the handle
is perfectly balanced, and hygienic.
Hand washing recommended to maintain maximum sharpness.